RUNWAY 2 Inspire - EPISODE 9 “From the Inside out: The Positive Side of Grief” with Christina Flach, celebrity makeup artist & CEO of ‘Pretty Girl Makeup’
In this episode we go behind the scenes with Christina Flach:
Celebrity makeup artist, CEO of ‘Pretty Girl Makeup,’ and mom of five!
Christina shares her motivation behind what she does and the skills she’s developed to be a successful business woman. She discusses how she met her business partner and how important the partnership is to her and the success of her business. Christina’s honesty and insight into the world of health and beauty make this a unique episode. Enjoy!
4 Key success take-aways from this episode with Christina:
- The only way to fail in life is if you don’t try.
- Work with someone who complements your weaknesses.
- Do things that make you feel good.
- Beauty from the inside will show on the outside!
3 Ways to stay plugged in to our community:
- SUBSCRIBE to the RUNWAY 2 Inspire podcast so you never miss an episode!
- JOIN us live each week to interact with Amanda & her guest as we record the Podcast live on IGLive @amanda.bonnell.
- Share this Podcast with someone you know that needs to hear this story today!
TUNE in next week!
Thank you for joining & listening!
Connect with our guest today: Christina Flach
- INSTAGRAM @PRETTYGIRLMKUP @CHRISTINAFLACHMAKEUP
- TWITTER @PRETTYGIRLMKUP
- FACEBOOK @CHRISTINA FLACH HAIR & MAKEUP PRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
To see more of the the world of Amanda and her Runway to personal and professional success:
- LinkedIn @amanda_bonnell
- Instagram @amanda.bonnell